Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Bloglovin'

I am so sad to lose Google Reader any day now.  I have used Google Reader to read my blogs for years now.  For the time being I have moved to Blogloving.com.  This seems to be an easy way to access and keep track off all of the blogs I read.

My blog can be found there at: <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/8585349/?claim=5amk9mzdpc5">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Tori at Tori's Teacher Tips is hosting a bloglovin' blog hop!

I know when I add blogs I put them into categories.  I am already need to break them down more into things like middle school, book blogs, special ed, etc.


Visit her site to find more blogs to follow! :



2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I'm a fellow MN blogger and am putting together a MN blogger get together. We are planning on meeting July 18th downtown Minneapolis. Let me know if you are interested! ilovekdgt@gmail.com
    Sara
    Polka Dot Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amber! I just found your blog tonight! I am a MN blogger as well! I am your newest follower.
    Sara
    First Grade Funtastic

    ReplyDelete