Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tunes Tuesday 7/16



Today I worked on taking a song that I thought many of my students would enjoy from the movie Tangled. It is the song "When Will My Life Begin".




I took the lyrics and created a worksheet to go along with the song that would be good for review of nouns and verbs, along with tense.   I also included rhyming , vocabulary, and editing.

My worksheet can be found at this link: When Will My Life Begin


If this sort of activity interests you, hop on over to Nick's Blog...  Sweet Rhyme and Pure Reason

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog through the linky. Thank you for sharing, this is wonderful!

    Hunter's Tales from Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! I love this :)

    I love finding other special education bloggers out there! I am your newest follower

    Rae
    Mindful Rambles

    ReplyDelete